Monday, April 14, 2014

Glasses - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

How are all? I am doing well!

This week we involved all of the Young Men in our ward to come on divisions with us, so we can teach a lot more people. We were very fortunate to have success.

I have been praying for you all so much! I will attach a photo with my companions and I. A sister in the ward had like 10 pairs of glasses in her purse, so we borrowed a few! Elder Insaurralde (Left) Me (center) Elder Garrido (Right).

I hope you all have an amazing week! I love Mexico, the culture is so unique, and a fun challenge to adapt too.

Brian

Preaching the Gospel in Mexico (April 7, 2014)

Happy Easter (and Happy Birthday!) from Puebla, Mexico (April 21, 2014)