Monday, February 24, 2014

My Week in Tlaxcala, Mexico - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Hey gang,

So this week has been a lot of fun. We found some more people to teach, then Thursday we had divisions (exchanges) with the Zone Leaders. I went to their area, which is about 2 hours from my area, and it is very pretty up there. I attached a picture of me in Totolac, the Zone Leaders' area.

I feel a little sick today, so I hope I can get back working in full speed this week. Today we have interviews with President Christensen, my mission president. And I am excited for my interview. It's always is great talking with President Christensen.

I don't really know what else to write. Send me an email with questions or anything you would like me to add to my weekly emails. I'm just enjoying life here in Tlaxcala, Mexico. I pray for you all every day. Send me an email when you get a chance.

I hope you all have a great week!

Brian

I'm Not Lazy...

African Safari in Mexico (March 4, 2014)