Monday, June 9, 2014

Hold to the Rod - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Hey everyone!

Not a lot of big or crazy stories this week. Just know that I love you all! My companion was told he will be training and has changes. So I will stay here in my area. I hope I can see some miracles and help more people in my area learn about the gospel and the love that our Heavenly Father has for us.

I will attach a talk that I love and hope you all enjoy it. It talks about the importance of always studying the Book of Mormon.

(Link to the talk: https://www.lds.org/ensign/2011/10/lehis-dream-holding-fast-to-the-rod?lang=eng

I love you all!

ELDER BURGESS

Elder Hamburger (May 26, 2014)

Transfers  (June 9, 2014)