Monday, June 30, 2014

Flying in Mexico - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

HEY!!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?

Last week was pretty good. We had a conference with our Mission President and I learned a lot of new stuff! Me and my companion are happy and just working hard.

So we have seen a couple of miracles. I will tell you about one. The other day we were contacting people in the street...that day we only had about 5 contacts, then it started raining. And when it rains here, it pours!! We said a prayer that we would be able to hit our goal that day of contacting 20 people. As we started walking, the rain calmed down to just a light drizzle. The second we hit our goal, I heard thunder... then it started pouring again!! The streets were rivers in seconds. But I was happy we hit the goal!

I will attach some photos from this week! Know you are all in my prayers and I love you all!

Elder Burgess

Transfers (June 16, 2014)

Circles  (July 14, 2014)