Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Just Working Hard in Mexico

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

(**Note to reader: Clicking on the highlighted words will link to additional information. Clicking on photos will enlarge them.)

Family and Friends! Hey!

I dont have alot of time but wanted to say hey and I love you all. This week was Elder Bednar's and Elder Dahl's birthdays, so we went and got pizza today and played billiards. I hope you all had a good week!

I'm just working hard. We've been blessed to get about 4 or 5 lessons in a day in this ward this last week, which is hard to do. I'm trying to keep my head up and keep my feet moving. I love you all. This church is true, and I'm so happy to be an instrument in the Lord's hands right now.

This week Elder Johnson from the Seventy and our Area President will be coming (Wednesday and Saturday) for training and conferences with the mission. So this next week will be a great experience.

I love you all. You're in my prayers.

Elder B to the rian Burgess

Bronze Elephants and Ugly Ties

A Whole New World