Monday, September 8, 2014

Finding and Teaching - Sister Hannah Avery

Written by Sister Hannah Avery, serving in the Chile Vina del Mar Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Hey guys!

It's been another quick and busy week here in Chile! :) We found 7 new investigators this week, and taught over 20 lessons. On top of that, we went to therapy almost everyday for my companion's back and got several x-rays too. We still don't know what is wrong with her back, but I hope we figure it out soon. It sure is hard to watch everyone else get nice therapy treatments, and have to sit and watch, haha! :)

We put scheduled another baptism this week with N**, the 86 year old lady who has dementia. I am sure that she won't remember that she is preparing for baptism, like she did last time we scheduled a date with her. But we have faith that she will be able to do it this time! Pray that she will have the desire and remembers her baptism! :)

We also had our leadership meeting with the mission president this week again! I LOVE these meetings. It's probably one of the biggest blessings about being a sister training leader! Getting to know more people and areas is awesome, but getting to listen to the mission president all day is awesome! It's like General Conference every month! :) haha!

Well, family and friends, I sure love you all so much! I hope that you all have a great week this week and I will update you more next week! I love you!

xoxoxo Hermana Avery

A Week in the Life (September 15, 2014)