Monday, September 16, 2013

BIG NEWS from Hermana Avery

Written by Sister Hannah Avery, currently training at the Mexico Missionary Training Center of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. At the end of this week, she will travel to the Chile Vina del Mar Mission, speaking Spanish.

Hey guys!

I have P-day (preparation day) tomorrow still, and will be able to email you all day as normal. We go to the Temple in the morning and will be back to email between 1 and 3 p.m. Utah time, as always. So be ready to chat then.

I do have some big news! I will not be leaving next week to Chile.... I am leaving on Thursday!!!! AHHH! So a whole week early. We will be on Lan Airlines flight ***, which is about a 10 hour flight. Hooray! LOL!

Anyways, I will chat with you guys more tomorrow, but they told us to come and email you really quick to let you know that we will be in Chile this week and not next. I am super excited! I have to run, but I will talk to you in the mañana! Love you!!!!

Hermana Avery

Hey Dad!

I am doing well :) I just sent you an email saying that I am leaving for Chile Thursday instead of next week. It is their Independance Day next week (when I was supposed to leave), so they couldn't get any flights for us except for this Thursday. So off I go!

We still have P-day tomorrow, so I can write you then as well. Scripture marking is going good. It has slowed down some as we are learning more and more things, but it is still coming along nonetheless. I have been doing the different colors in my English scriptures too. Knowledge is green, Holy Ghost is purple, Christ and God are blue, obedience is yellow, faith is gray, promised blessings are brown, revelation is orange, instructions to follow are light green, and missionary stuff is red. Pretty cool. I am really enjoying studying the scriptures that way.

That is awesome about the Broncos and Ravens game. They are my two favorite teams!! haha! So it doesn't matter to me who won, but thanks for keeping me informed! LOL! I have to go now, but I love you SOO MUCH and will talk to you again tomorrow! Hasta mañana!

xoxoxo, Hermana Avery

Viva Mexico! (September 10, 2013)

Sister Avery's Last Week in the Mexico MTC (September 17, 2013)