Monday, August 12, 2013

A Peak into My Life in Mexico

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, currently serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.



This is my favorite cereal. My boy, Tono Tigre.


This is the group of us that went and played Futbol Americano today (after we changed, of course), and the new park. The Sisters, I believe, are Pablo and Vengas, or something like that. Then up top are Elder Romero, Longenecker (from my MTC district), Elder Meng, Elder Silva (Zone Leaders), and me. Then bottom row, Elder (hard to spell his name but starts with a e), Elder Huber, Elder Spear, Lebron, Hussey, my companion, Elder Rodriguez,  and far right is elder Aleijo. Probably spelled his name wrong too. This is just a group of random Elders and Sisters from different zones and areas around the park. I think Elder Longenecker and Romero traveled 50 minutes to get here though. haha! But it was a fun day.



And this is my lovely bathroom. Aren't you jealous?!?!


Mexico....Arriba!