Monday, February 16, 2015

Stellar Week - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Hey EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I am on late, we went to Puebla today to look around and got back late...

So Tuesday was our monthly forms meeting with the stake president and President Christensen. We set some nice goals and the zone and stake should be progressing quickly! Then Tuesday night I got a call from the Assistants to the President. I guess 6 weeks have passed up and it's time for another transfer in the mission. I will be training for the first time in my mission, the last 12 weeks (2 transfers of my mission). So in missionary language I am pregnant, and will be having a son! I will train him his first 12 weeks, in my last 12 weeks.

Thursday we had another zone meeting! And we talked about baptismal goals and dates with investigators. President Christensen came and talked about members and some other stuff. Very nice conference!

Then on Friday we went to Puebla (my area is in Tlaxcala) to the new trainers meeting!

Saturday! MI** GOT BAPTIZED!!!! WOOT!!!!! Amazing day and amazing spirit there! My companion baptized her and I confirmed her on Sunday! Thank you for your prayers and support!

My simple but strong testimony.... short, sweet, and to the point. I testify that the church is true! I love you all!

Elder Brian Burgess

Best Week So Far (February 9, 2015)

New Companion and Coyote Burger  (February 23, 2015)