Monday, February 2, 2015

Exchanges - Elder Dallin Remund

Elders Remund and Ludwig
Written by Elder Dallin Remund, serving in the Virginia Chesapeake Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Hey y'all!

We were really busy this week with exchanges. We went down to Goldsboro, and I went with the Goldsboro 1st Ward elders, Elder Ludwig and his trainee, Elder Funk. Elder Ludwig is my buddy. We went to Zaxby's, (pictured left), a way good chicken place out here in the South. We also went to the Goldsboro 2nd Ward elders' mansion (pictured below) and played some games on preparation day. They live in the members' mansion and there's even a theater in there (pictured below as well.)

We were pretty sick this weekend. Did not feel good at all, but we are rested up and ready for the week! We're about to play some ball with the other elders in the zone, and then we're going up for a big leadership training in Portsmouth for 4 days. I'm really excited. It's going to be intense.

I'm getting more and more energetic these days! My testimony of Preach My Gospel is increasing, and we're focusing on the basics as a mission. The member work is going really well here in the Wilson Ward. I'll have a lot to say next week in email!

Elder Remund

Photos from Elder Remund (January 26, 2015)