Monday, April 27, 2015

Baptism! - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.  

Hey Everyone!

First off...Happy Birthday to my Mom!!! Love you!

Alright, so Saturday was Brother Gi**'s baptism! So great! He originally was going to be baptized with his daughter F** as well, but she got really discouraged. My prayers are still strong for her! And if now isn't her time, one day she will accept and be baptized!

It was an amazing experience seeing our ward mission leader baptize brother Gi**. He is my companion's first convert, and I am very excited that I could be there with him at the baptism! Brother Gi** is super happy and progressing even more in the gospel after his baptism, with faith that one day his daughters will accept the gospel! His family (members) from Veracruz and the Federal District went to his baptism as well! It was an amazing day! I still am sooooo happy!

In the picture Gi** is standing next to me, then brother Uriel (ward mission leader) is standing next to Elder Concha.

I sure love you all! Know that you are in my prayers!

I don't wanna get trunky, but... I will see you all in two weeks!

LOVE,
Elder Brian Burgess

Miracles and Tears (April 13, 2015)

Last Full Week in the Field  (May 4, 2015)