Monday, December 8, 2014

Adventures of a Zone Leader - Elder Dallin Remund

Written by Elder Dallin Remund, serving in the Virginia Chesapeake Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Hey everyone!

Holy cow, the time is flying! Being a zone leader has been crazy. I am REALLY busy and I love it. I have had a lot of really cool opportunities. We went up to Chesapeake, VA for a big leadership conference, to help us for our zone meeting we're in charge of, and it was super fun. Our zone meeting was all about having the faith to find people, and the Spirit was really strong in our meeting.

I got to see some of the Albertson members this weekend at an elders' homecoming. The Jones family. They're amazing and I miss them a ton. I LOVE being in the Goldsboro zone again. Our ward is really strong and there are lots of Hispanic YSA (Young Single Adult) members that are good friends with us and they're going on missions soon, so that's really fun.

My companion, Elder Benedict, is really cool. We're good friends and he's going home in a month, so it's crazy. One of our investigators, Be**, who's 11 years old is wanting to get baptized. There are a lot of prepared people here and they all have connections with members. LOTS of member support out here.

Whew, I just typed that up really fast. I definitely wish I had more time to tell you how amazing the mission is and how much it is changing me day by day. I have a testimony that the restored gospel can bless us and our families.

Con mucho amor.

Elder Remund

I'm Getting Transferred  (November 24, 2014)

Feliz Navidad de Wilson, NC  (December 29, 2014)