Monday, May 26, 2014

Elder Hamburger - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Great Week! I have been working hard with my companion, and had the chance to go to two different conferences with our Mission President. One about the Book of Mormon, and the other one was a training conferences for the district leaders. I am so grateful just to be here in Mexico! I love you all and hope you have a great week!

I will attach a picture of a hamburger place that I hear is good. It's about an hour and a half from my area, and is never open in the mornings. So I still haven't eaten there. There is just a funny thing about an American elder with my last name, I guess.

Stereotype about America ---- We all eat Hamburgers.

So when they see my white face, and my name tag they like to call me Elder Hamburguesa (Elder Hamburger).


I love you all!

ELDER BURGESS

I LOVE Mexico! (May 19, 2014)

Hold to the Rod (June 9, 2014)