Monday, January 26, 2015

Photos from Elder Remund

Written by Elder Dallin Remund, serving in the Virginia Chesapeake Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

My companion had his birthday and the Spanish
elders from Smithfield and Mount Olive came up.
We went out to another Mexican restaurant and
played some soccer with all of the Hispanics.
Lots of fun!! The blonde elder to my left is
Hayden Parkinson's (from Herriman High) cousin.
We're Spanish elder buddies. He's awesome.
Hey everybody! I am just going to send some pictures today.

Suffice it to say that I am loving Wilson and I'm having some of my most memorable moments of the mission out here. The work is really picking up and we're staying really busy with member work out here. We've got so many referrals to work with right now!

Also! My investigators from Newport News, E** and M** got baptized on Friday. I didn't get to go, but one of my old companions got to baptize M**. I am so excited for them!!

Mucho amor,

Elder Remund

Freezing rain in Wilson a couple weeks
ago. That's right outside the apartment.
Greenie Fire (January 19, 2015)

Exchanges  (February 2, 2015)



We went to a Mexican restaurant where
a couple YSA (young single adult) members
from our ward work. It was some good food.
Me with Elder Jeppesen at a district meeting
in Albertson! (Hayden Parkinson's cousin!)

The view from our front porch in Wilson!