Monday, July 14, 2014

Circles - Elder Brian Burgess

Written by Elder Brian Burgess, serving in the Mexico Puebla North Mission of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, speaking Spanish.

Hey Y'all,

It's Monday again...wow the week just flew by. So Tuesday we had to go to the mission offices and we were there about the whole day, because my companion had to sign some visa paperwork. And then the secretaries just left the offices to go eat without telling us. So we get back to the offices... and no one is there. So we had to wait about 3 hours for them because we had my companion's visa and a sister missionary's visa as well, and we had materiales and letters in the office as well. So long story short, we lost the whole day and got back at about 8 p.m. We got one lesson in, and then had to go back home.

Wednesday we had the zone conference and the zone leaders came to my area. Actually, Elder Hunsaker my zone leader came on divisions with me. He lives in Providence so we were just two Cache Valley white boys on divisions together. It was pretty sweet. I know how the Elders in the USA feel now. That was way to fun. He is a cool Elder, and he taught me a lot.

Thursday we finished up divisions with the zone leaders and planned for the week.

Saturday we went back to the center of Puebla again, to the mission offices, because I had to sign my visa paperwork.... lost that day as well. Then in the night we had our ward mission activity. We got to play soccer with our investigators and members and it started raining, but it was still fun!

That was my crazy mission life week.... I feel like we could barely work.

I love you all. This church is soooo super, duper true.

ELDER BURGESS

Flying in Mexico (June 30, 2014)

Transfers and More Hamburger  (July 21, 2014)